Cancellation conditions

Booking, payment/cancellation of rental accommodations

Your reservation will be converted into a definitive booking as soon as we have received 25% of the total rental price from you by bank transfer. We will receive the remaining 75% no later than 6 weeks before arrival. If you book within 6 weeks before your arrival date, you must pay the total rental amount before arrival. You will find payment instructions in the reservation confirmation that we will send you by email. In the event of no-show, earlier than scheduled departure or cancellation, monies paid will not be refunded. It may therefore be advisable to take out cancellation insurance.